Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hot Ticket

After all of the frustration with the Dollish Polish restocking that wasn't, I was able to snag two of the three colors I wanted the next morning. Soon, the mailman will deliver the bottles of Halloween awesomeness!

Now, on to other Nail Mail News!
While looking for something different in a jade color, I stumbled upon a 'new to me' brand of polish. The color looked close to what I wanted, but it was the bottle that sealed the deal! Hot Ticket nail polish has a picture of a pinup girl on it! Nail polish AND pinup girl in the same product?!? No way I could pass that up!

So, here is my Hot Ticket in Counterfeit manicure!
The first coat went on a little streaky and I was concerned, but the second coat made it fabulous! It is a very creamy polish and the color is amazing. It is more Kelly Green than the Jade I was looking for, but it is definitely one of my current favorites.
Now, after purchasing this color, I realized that it was probably an older color that is not available any longer. All I can say is, if you see it on ebay, buy it! Also, Hot Ticket polish may just get its own shelf on my nail polish shelf!

1 comment: