Friday, October 19, 2012

That's a Winner!

I have a BASEBALL themed manicure to show off tonight! With the Cardinals in the playoffs and doing SO well, I decided to use the team colors as an inspiration for an indie polish of my very own! For the first round (we will call it the Day Game Mani), I used OPI Alpine Snow as a base, then my very own Flash Your Tips Birds on the Bat on top!

I liked the way this looked, but felt the Birds on the Bat needed something...MORE GLITTER! So, back to the lab for a new batch...
Next, I decided to do a Night Game Mani.
 This is Birds on the Bat (with MORE GLITTER) over Maybelline's Impeccable Greys. 
Now this is more like it. Lots of glitter, and I love the way it looks over the darker color base. 
So, the Cardinals are winning, Birds on the Bat is a success, and my nails look great! It is a good day!

Next on the blog, I will be showing off my blog giveaway wins! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment