Saturday, December 1, 2012

Day 1, RED!


I know that I have been quiet lately, but hopefully December will be a more exciting month around here! Starting today, I am going to be doing the Advent Calendar Challenge from Happy Hands Nail Polish. 


Day one, as you can see, is RED! I decided to try out a new Chirality polish called Bloodshot. I am absolutely IN LOVE with all of the Chirality colors, and Bloodshot does not disappoint! It covers well in one coat, but I prefer two. The holo sparkle is just stunning. I just can't stop looking at my nails when I wear this polish. You can check out Chirality here https://www.facebook.com/chiralitypolish, you will not regret it!

So, even as beautiful as the Bloodshot is alone, I have trouble wearing just one color! I chose to add a thin silver 'racing stripe' that reminds me of tinsel!



The sparkle is outstanding! It is hard to really capture it in a picture. Unfortunately, there was no sun to be had today, so all pictures were done with artificial light. 
Day 1 accomplished. Wanna take bets on how long this will last?! Stop back by tomorrow and see if I can stay committed!

No comments:

Post a Comment