Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 2, GOLD

Well, Day 2 of the Advent Calendar Mail Challenge is just not working for me... 
Today's theme is GOLD, Gold may be my least favorite nail polish color. That could be why the only gold I have is the mini Goldeneye from the OPI Skyfall collection. Now, I am an OPI girl. As far as I am concerned, they can do no wrong. Right? WRONG! Goldeneye did not impress me at all! It seemed a little thick, and hard to apply evenly. Even with two thick dabbed on coats, the coverage wasn't great. Part of the problem may have been that it is a mini bottle. It seemed hard to get out of the bottle...and clean up was such a Bi+(h that I finally just gave up! Oh well, one disappointing color out of hundreds is not bad odds!









I tried to make it a little better with some color and some nail art. I like how the holly leaves came out, and I like the red on the gold glitter. Once again, no sun today, so pics are inside with flash and outside in the shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment